FAST. FREE SHIPPING.
Japanese Floral Fluted Sleeve Tie Wrap Top

Japanese Floral Fluted Sleeve Tie Wrap Top

Regular price $42.99 Sale

This top is really something to get excited about! The Japanese flowers, in the colors of reds and blues add perfect artistry to this delicate white wrap top. The sleeves are fluted, which means they bell out at the ends for a stylish loose fitting sleeve. The tie does wrap around the body waist two or three times depending on comfort and desire. The fabric is 97% polyester with the other 3% being spandex, this creates a light, breathable top that's also really cute. Perfect to wear with high waist jean shorts or a pencil skirt  for a playful flirty look. 
Model Details
  • Style : Sexy
  • Sleeve Type : Flounce Sleeve
  • Decoration : Belted, Wrap
  • Collar : Deep V Neck
  • Pattern Type : Floral
  • Color : White
  • Material : Polyester
  • Sleeve Length : Long Sleeve
  • Fit Type : Slim Fit
  • Fabric : Fabric has no stretch
  • Shirt Type : Top
  • Season : Summer
  • Length : Crop
  • Shoulder (cm) : S: 34 cm, M: 35 cm, L: 36 cm
  • Bust (cm) : S: 86 cm, M: 90 cm, L: 94 cm
  • Length (cm) : S: 35 cm, M: 36 cm, L: 37 cm
  • Sleeve Length (cm) : S: 52 cm, M: 53 cm, L: 54 cm
  • Size Available : S, M, L

We have warehouses in USA, Europe and China. We will ship from the closest warehouse to your shipping address